It's summer and it's getting very hot ... What could be better than a homemade lemonade? We have put together a quick and simple recipe to refresh you.
- 3 untreated lemons
- 1 bunch of mint (2/3 good handfuls of leaves)
- 75 cl liter of water
- 3 tablespoons of mint honey
- Ice cubes
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon and reserve it in a container
- Add 10 cl of hot water and the mint honey. Mix so that it is completely dissolved.
- Add the rest of the water, the mint and the sliced lemons (well washed)
- Keep cool so that the mint leaves infuse 30 to 40 minutes
- Serve with ice cubes
And that's the job! A simple pleasure and so delicious...
This recipe is available for all seasons. In winter, add only hot water... We recommend this honey lemonade especially for people who suffer from sore throat.
It is also available as you wish. You can work with oranges for example. Or simply infuse strawberries and raspberries with mint in the refrigerator. There is something for every taste.
You can also adjust the sweetness: if you want a less sweet lemonade, put less water or on the contrary, treat yourself to 4 liters of drink by adding more water!
To add a touch of originality you can incorporate a small hint of cinnamon.
It's your turn.